Willow Electronics has been established since 1985. Whilst remaining true to its roots in the electronics industry, sub assembly and modification work and component supply, the company has diversified and incorporated manufacturing and sourcing for other industries.
1. Simpler control of cashflow.
2. Improved customer lead times.
3. Reduced materials stock inventory.
4. Greater visibility of true product costs.
5. The benefits of a flexible UK workforce.
6. Renewed focus on Sales and Marketing.
7. Release of Technical resources for new product development.
8. Additional production capacity to meet fluctuating customer demand.
9. Replacement of multiple component suppliers with one ISO9001 certified assembly supplier.
As part of our ongoing quality commitment we are ISO9002 and BS EN ISO 9001 approved by NQA.
Willow can offer High Quality sub assembly capability, enabling our clients to release costly direct labour to other manufacturing and project tasks both in terms of Procurement, Expediting and Manufacturing. Willow can work with you on a Free Issue or Total Supply basis tailored to meet manufacturing and project requirements.
We aim to offer attractive pricing and competitive lead times on sourcing of ‘obsolete’ and ‘hard to find’ electronic components and products.
Logistically we prefer to deliver products using our own transport, since this allows us to retain control and responsibilities over quality and delivery schedules through to the moment the product arrives at your Goods Inwards. To compliment this, where necessary, we do have an excellent relationship with our local carrier.